Welcome Fashionistas!

Welcome to Stilettos and Stacks. This blog is created to empower women to be fabulous and create wealth. I will feature suggested readings on wealth, tips on being savvy so the fabulousness doesn't stop; and wealth increases.Also to inspire wealth I will showcase regular people who desired to turn their hobbies into profits. So stay tuned for workshops, seminars, swap meets at a city near you. Until next time, stay fabulous!







Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Stilettos, $avings and Stacks

This is a new feature that I am featuring to help women save even more money and look fab in the process. I have teamed up with local store owners,national and web owners in giving exclusive discounts to my Facebook fans (Stilettos & Stacks) and my blog followers!

If you have a business and would like to be include please send info to :stylingbyquest@aol.com

New weekly feature Stilettos,$avings & Stacks would like to feature E-commerce owner Fatima A. Scipio of New Jersey featuring specials for a limited time on www.robynsylvie.bigcartel.com Please visit her site and tell her Stilettos & Stacks sent you!www.robynsylvie.bigcartel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment